Friday, July 20, 2007

annu roy the gr8..........

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
she s my best freind........but the problem s we r always "jakeda".......
in a week 7 dayz we fight with each other...........but still she s my best frnd,.........
our frndship began from 12th............from thn she s my dearest freind with whum i share all my problems......
she s 1 of the best personalities i hav ever met...........1 of my best freinds i hav had,,,,,and will get.....
she has a very caring attitude with an innocent mind.........
i really lucky 2 get a frnd like her.........and i pray 2 god 2 hav this freindship 4evr.....
she s ver ambitious,studious.......
nw doin her B.TECH in amirta university,..........with IT as the Major......she has a bright future b4 her.......
her future counts..........i pray and will b there with her as a good friend.......
may god bles my best freind........

No comments: